Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008


















Every other year, my parents have the opportunity of hosting Christmas at their place. All of the married kids in the fam have worked it out with their in-laws in order for all the kids to spend the holiday together at our parents every other year. So, this year my parents hosted 20 people at their house. Amazing! It was fun to have all 6 of us kids home and the 8 grand-kids. We ended up doing family pictures while everyone was here. It is kinda a tradition now when we get everyone together.

Anyway, this year was full of games, movies, guitar hero on the wii, a little playing in the massive amounts of snow, and lots of yummy Christmas treats (always a little dangerous). It ended up being a fabulous Christmas holiday! :) I hope you all had one as well.

5 comments:

sexychoco said...

Em, so cute--glad you had a good Christmas!

Rachel said...

I love the look on that babies face that you and Leah are kissing. Poor baby! It was good seeing you the other night. We'll have to hang out sometime next week. A girl only turns 27 once!

Staci said...

I loved this christmas, em. even if we had to pay for our treats at del sol. you are so great to let us come. and it wouldn't be christmas without your yummy rolls and smiling face. i just love being around you because you are so deliciously happy. i like it.

Ashley said...

I'm so jealous that you had snow! It looks like you had fun! I miss your fam! Bennett and I need to come crash and overstay our welcome again. I'll make stuffed peppers if I can stay in the den! :0)

Sommer said...

sounds wonderful, you should post your family picture up when you get it.