
So, I moved out of my old place recently...and with moving into a new place, comes a new ward. Well, I haven't yet been to my new ward, but did go to my first ward activity last night. It was quite interesting actually, and fun! I don't remember the last time I had fun at a ward activity.
The activity was called "Holidate". It's kinda like a speed dating deal. You have 4 dates. Your first date is the ride to the party, the 2nd date you eat dinner with, the 3rd you eat dessert with, and the 4th is your ride home. The first 3 dates were already set for you. However, for the 4th date, they had all the guys drop their car keys into a basket and then at the end of the night, whoever's keys the girls picks out of the basket, that is who is her date for the ride home. Kinda sounds like a 'Swingers' deal to me right? haha
Anyway, it was way fun and with me not knowing anyone in the ward, it was fun to get to know a some new people and maybe a couple cute guys. :) Now, I might actually be excited to go to church on sunday. hehe
5 comments:
that's my next activity! too bad my ward is weird and they would never go for that! lame! why can't you be in my ward, roomie???? tear. miss you. mwah!
Oh Em! You are so going "Mo MO" on me! Hee hee! I love YA and am happy to hear that you are having fun. Hey, if you can't find a good Utah Mo Mo boy, my dad can always hook you up with a PA man! :0)
Sounds like you have a way fun ward. can't wait till christmas! are you making your awesome rolls or are you sick of making them every time the fam gets together?
Kathryn
OK, so how were your dates? Did you click with any of them????
Man that is such a cool idea!
Post a Comment