Friday, December 5, 2008









Okay, so i haven't blogged for a bit. Don't hate. Currently, my camera is out of commission, so I haven't been able to blog about my fabulous Thanksgiving in Tahoe. I should be able to this weekend, so stay tuned for those fun pics...

A fun night before my Thanksgiving excitement was celebrating my good friend Chelsea's 24th birthday! We had tons of fun. Took her up to Park City for a night out on the town, ate the yummiest Mexcian food at Baji Cantina and perhaps some carmel apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Then, we took the party back to Heid's place and slumber-partied it up! Love ya Chelse. Hope it was an amazing birthday for you!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey foxey lady! Look at you lookin all hot! We need to find a way to get you out here in a couple of weeks and find you a PA man! I'll take you out to see Twilight with Sommer (hee hee)! I miss you! Seriously, you look like you lost some weight. You look great! We need to go to Mack's. Did I tell you that our Diner went under? I guess our fav Greek waitress isn't there anymore. So sad.....

Bubbles said...

I'm so excited to see you lil sis! How was your work party? Chelsea is lucky to have a friend like you!