

Merry Christmas and tis the season to go see new movies in the theatre. :) Well...I did just that. I know I know. I haven't really given any other movie a chance since Twilight came out (hence the reason I've seen it 6 times). hehe However, I did break away from my vampire obsession and went and saw "Seven Pounds" last night. I had no idea what to expect with this movie. When seeing previews for it, I didn't really get all what it was about, but it looked intense and quite interesting and looked like something I might want to check out. So, going there with no expectations, I came away very pleased. It's one of those movies that really makes you think ya know? And....makes you think for days after. If any of you know me very well, you know that I don't cry all that much in movies, but this one moved me to tears. I know some of you think that I love every movie anyway and wouldn't take advice from someone that loves all movies, but I feel that this is a must-see for everyone!! It is one I will definitely see again.
I know there are a lot of fun movies coming out over Christmas, but if you're in the mood for something a little more serious and inspirational, you should definitely check this one out.
I Love you all and I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!! :)
2 comments:
I saw this one as well EM! I also thought it was a great thinker movie--its interesting and very different than any other movie, but I think that's why it was good. :) we need to do a movie-thon!
I should have known you were talking about the movie. When I first saw the heading "Seven Pounds" I thought you might have been talking about the weight gain over the holidays! That is how much I have gained! :0(
Post a Comment