25 Things you may or may not know about me:
1- I hate creepy crawlies! That includes big hairy spiders and SNAKES!! I have even a bigger fear of snakes after watching the movie, “snakes on a plane”. I had nightmares of snakes for a month straight after that.
2- I have a secret love of certain instruments. Two of them are the piano and the harp. I just love the sound of beautiful piano music such as pieces by John Schmidt. Oh…and I’m in love with Edward’s song “Bella’s lullaby” that he plays for her in the “Twilight” movie. I could listen to that all day long.
3- I’m paranoid about keeping my car locked while I’m in it. I even check the locks when I’m in other cars. I’ve had some bad experiences on top of what I hear around about car-jacking and such.
4- I’m maybe too obsessed with Edward the vampire from the “Twilight” series! He occupies my mind everyday. It’s pathetic to say, but when I meet a guy now, I totally compare him to Edward Cullen, like we had dated or something. LOL
5- I love the High School Musical movies!! I often wish that I could sing and dance around throughout life like they do. It looks so fun!
6- One of my favorite things to do is cuddle up with a blanket on my luv sac on a Saturday or Sunday and watch Lifetime movies all day! Lifetime…television for women. Hehe
7- My favorite number is 4. I have no idea how I came up with it, but it’s always been that and I’m sticking with it. It seems to give me luck or the correct answer at times.
8- Two jobs I’ve always dreamed of are to be a chef in a fancy fun restaurant or to be a flight attendant so that I could travel a lot!! I’m working on getting there.
9- I’ve been to most every state. 2 states that I have not visited, but would love to, are Alaska and Hawaii!
10- I have a statue of The David on my desk at work.
11- I watch the Rachel Ray show everyday while I’m at work. It’s so dang nice to have a flat screen by my desk.
12- I absolutely hate the snow and cold! I do love to snow ski, but that’s really all the snow is good for. Other than that, it puts me in a sour mood.
13- I drink 8+ glasses of water per day.
14- I absolutely love lighthouses, waterfalls, and eastern coastal beach scenes with the cute little picket fences! I have always dreamed of going on a lighthouse cruise. Yes…they totally have them and I realilze I’d probably be the youngest on the cruise, but who cares. As long as I get to see my lighthouses and take some amazing pictures.
15- I love Photography! I’ve always had a passion for it. I especially love photo galleries. I have a couple of them I like to visit up in Park City, Utah. I think it would be amazing to have a job on the travel channel or national geographic and just travel and take photos.
16- Craigslist is probably my favorite website to check everyday. I’m into odd jobs here and there love to read up on tickets, furniture, activities, and personals that are posted on the site. It’s kinda fun. I tend to find a lot of interesting things.
17- I have found a random dogsitting/housesitting job on that sight and I love the dogs I get to watch!
18- I love playing ping pong. I wasn’t ever really that goodat it growing up, but once I started working at Del Sol and discovered the art of ping pong in our breakroom, I’m obsessed! I can actually beat everyone one in my family now that used to be better than me. Oh yah! That’s right~!
19- I hate potatoes! I do like French fries, but very picky about those as well. My fries have to be crispy and seasoned well or I have to have fry sauce to dip them in.
20- I hate fish as well. I do, however, like my dad’s salmon he makes with a special sauce. I think it’s because the sauce drowns out the fishy taste.
21- I’ve lived in 7 different states: California, Maryland, Rhode Island, Utah, Idaho, Florida, and Michigan.
22- I just got my ears pierced for the first time 2 years ago. I had never really thought about it much or cared, but once I saw all the cute earrings people would wear, I was sold!
23- I love energy drinks! I have to limit my intake of them of course, because I know how bad they are for you, but once in awhile when I’m ready for a night out on the town or I need a bit more energy, I turn to my diet Rockstar for some help!
24- I love to run races! I’m not one of those that go out and run everyday, but I do love to run and I love to run races. I’ve run 3 marathons and a bunch of half marathons and 5 a 10K’s. I just love the feeling you have when you cross the finish line. It is such a great accomplishment and I think everyone should run some kind of race in the future. My next attempt is a tri-athalon. I would definitely have to perfect the swimming part, but I think I’ve got the biking and running down.
25- I’ve played the Violin, Piano, and attempted the guitar and my goal is to pick up at least one of them again and perfect it.
OKAY ASH!! I did this list for you! You should be so proud.
I TAG Joy, Rachel, and Angi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay Em! I'm so proud of you! I had a good laugh over some of your answers. Boy do I miss you! I just pictured you when we were roomies playing the guitar and singing "Kumbya". Ahhhh.... I miss those good ol' days. I say we take the money we would spend visiting each other and go on that light house cruise! I'm up for it! :0)
That was so fun to read Em, I didn't know most of those.
Post a Comment