


So, last night was my old roomie's birthday. At first, we were just going to go to dinner and do a little celebration at the local Chilis. However, we were having too much fun to let the night end. So...we found a little po-dunk karaoke bar in town that she loves to frequent and let's just say I felt like Cameron Diaz in "My Best Friend's Wedding". The first time was awkward, but after I got used to the crowd a bit, it was just too much fun, I couldn't contain myself. Sherra ( old roomie) and I kept at it. We were pretty much up there every other round. We even got the whole club singing the "Happy Birthday" karaoke song to her. haha So...if anyone ever needs a night out to sing your little heart out, I have just the place! Hope you had a Happy Birthday Sher! :o)
2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I could use some kareoke. btw... what's with the tank tops? brrr!! ;)
How fun, I've never done anything like that but it sounds great!
Post a Comment