Monday, November 24, 2008
















OMG! 4 days since I've posted something? What's wrong with me! Well, it's been a crazy weekend. It all started with the midnight showing on thursday night for TWILIGHT!!! oh yah. Some girlfriends and I had planned this like 2 months ago. A group of us went to dinner, the movie, and then a few of us got a hotel room downtown for the after party. HollA!!! The scene at the Gateway theatre was pure madness with crazy twi-hard fans! prom dresses, red tutus, half-dressed Edward Cullins, and twilight shirts galore EVERYWHERE!! I almost wish I had photographed this crowd of madness!! It was amazing and quite entertaining.

I have to say the movie was as amazing as I expected. I didn't have high expectations because it's sometimes hard to make a movie as amazing as the book, but I thought it was well-done.

I won't disclose my favorite parts of the movie right now, because I don't want to spoil it for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of seeing it yet, but I will say I recommend going to see it soon. Even if you have already seen it and didn't really like it the first time...I suggest seeing it again. I saw it again friday night with my mom and sister and loved it even more and I've heard that from a couple others. And...I'm not ashamed to say I'm going to see it a 3rd time tonight. That's right! No shame!

Anyway, leave some comments. I wanta hear what you all thought of it!

10 comments:

JoyLyn said...

The night was so much fun, but the movie sucked. The more I think about it the more I don't like it. I'll have to go see it again like you say and see if it is better the 2nd time.

Rachel said...

I'm with Joy. Did we watch the same movie? Joy, let's go see it together and see if Emilie is just smokin' something.

Sommer said...

I loved it!!!! Of course it's not going to win an academy award and it's not as good as the book, if people are dumb enough to expect that then serves them right for not liking the movie, it is after all for teenagers. However that being said I think it was excellent and I can't wait to see it again.

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sexychoco said...

Hey Em HOLLA...didn't know you had started a blog!! :) Hey we still need to go see the changeling...when can you go??

Emilie said...

Who the heck are ya SEXYCHOCO?

Rachel said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ashley said...

Hey EM! I'm surprised you weren't out there with a Twighlight shirt on! I so thought you would have been all Twighlighted out! I LOVED the movie! Wish you were closer, I'd make you go with me to see it again!

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

I'm a little disappointed Em... It's been a couple days, and no recent update! :)

Kat & Joe said...

emily,
i love you pictures, nice poses! i haven't read the book, do you need to in order to like/get the movie??
kathryn