
Okay. I know I promised a pic of a fabulous homemade fleece blanket from last night's "Sisterhood" movie night, but I've failed you. Joy and I did attempt this project, however JoAnne's Fabric was a big let down and we just didn't find what we were looking for. Sorry to disapoint. JoAnne's did inspire Joy and I to become a little more domestic though and perhaps make a skirt some day and some cute pillows. So, once that project actually happens, all my blogger friends will definitely know about it, since I'm probably the least domestic person out there. Til next time...
5 comments:
I need to take you to the place in Bountiful where I got Shadrach's material . . . maybe you will see something there! I love your blog! Just don't let everyone from the general public in . . . by inviting your people you want you can keep strangers from moving in! Love you . . . mom
How sweet is your mom!? Do you think she would let me view her blog?
Too bad we couldn't find any fleece we liked. I'm glad we went though since I found that material for my pillows! And watching the Sisterhood was SUPER fun! hehe! :)
Where's my fliece blanket?
wow Em I am really impressed. You are really good at this blogging thing so far. Seriously, you have only had your blog for a few days and already you have more posts then me :) I love it! It was fun seeing you today! I'm excited for lunch tomorrow!
Post a Comment