

What a great night for a jazz game! Good weather, good fans, good company!! My work has season jazz tickets, so once in a blue moon they offer them to a couple employees and I was lucky enough to get to go last night!! Plus...they are really good seats, so I got to really see my hottie jazz player, Kyle Korver, up close and personal. Okay, not that close, but I could definitely see the expressions on the players' faces. I loved Boozer's looks everytime he would miss the basket. It was kinda like a "whatever" look. "just another basket" look. haha love that guy! Anyway, I've included a couple shots that I stole from the paper about last night's game agains the Milwaukee Bucks for your enjoyment! Luvs!!
1 comment:
Yay you started a blog!!! I'm so happy I found you! Good job girl! Now we can keep touch even better =)
Post a Comment