Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Big Move!




The time has finally come for me to move on with my life and experience new things and new places. I decided I am ready to be a Cali girl once again and move back to the beach! I can't stand to be away from it one more minute!
Of course, I will miss all my dearest family and friends in Utah, but I'll be back for some visits and you all better come out and visit moi. :)
The first pic I've posted is the place I will be working. It is for the Marriott's Newport Coast Villas. Amazing huh? What a view! Right now, I have a view of the mountains from my desk everyday at work. It will be quite a change of scenery to have the view of the ocean. OMG...I cannot wait!

11 comments:

Joe Cressssss said...

Way cool Emilie. I'm going to miss you! Have fun!

Amanda fair said...

i stinkin' love your guts! i am fo sho coming to visit! ROAD TRIP! i can't wait till tomorrow and the 19th! Girl's night!

Rachel said...

When will you be going?!?! We need a girls night before you go.

Sommer said...

Wow, how exciting for you!!! Good luck!

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

Em that is awesome!!! I am so excited for you. You need to call me soon and let me know how you are doing. I am going to miss you!!! You better come see me when you are back in town :)

Creswell-Hyde Away said...

You know WE are going to REALLY miss you!

sexychoco said...

GIRL!!! I'm so excited for you (even though I will miss your guts like mad!) I will come visit fo sure! :)

Bubbles said...

Can't wait for you to come out! We will have so much fun with you living close by!!

Staci said...

so excited for you em. i love that newport resort. how lucky are you!

Ashley said...

I can't wait to come see you. Hmmm.... AUGUST? I miss you so much!

Jill said...

I miss you! Hope you have a great time with Amanda and the fam!