Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lake Tahoe and some of the most exciting things to see and do there! :)

Horseback riding up in the gorgeous mountains of Tahoe...


kayak in the beautiful clear lake water...

eat a picnic lunch on the beach with the nieces and nephews...

take pics with my li'l sis who wishes she were in N.Y. hehe...

pretending to be a professional photographer and taking my bro's and sis's pic on the beach...

enjoying the amazing scenery...

hangin with my girls about 10,000 feet high...

enjoying some cold stone ice cream in front of our resort we stayed at...

talking on a random pay phone found in the middle of the mountain, while on a hike...

hangin out in a Scandinavian castle courtyard for a bit...

posing with my wantabe new ride here...

Hiking to waterfalls...

a little chat with the geese around...

pose for pictures above the gorgeous lake with the Mamma...

take pictures of the pretty Scandinavian castle look-alike that is on a shoreline of the lake...

pose for more pictures in front of the gorgeous color of water...

hang wit da girls...

give piggy back rides to little sisters...


take family photos in a tree with a hole for a possible Christmas card picture...hehe

maybe a little kayaking perhaps...

and absolutely cannot miss out on a belly dancing class...

at the end of the day, there is nothing more relaxing then a fabulous Gondola ride 10,000 feet up the mountain...
more hiking to waterfalls to take pics with Daddy-O!...

and maybe a little hiking down to the fabulous Scandinavian castle for a closer view...

don't forget kissy lips while taking pictures on the Gondola ride...


phew! We made it off the mountain safely...:)


This last week was my last vacation before the big move to Cali...and I was so happy to be able to spend it with some of my family and my BFF Ashley, who flew in from Pennyslvannia to join us! I had the most amazing time and we enjoyed the most amazing views while there. The weather report called for rain all week, but we were lucky not to have to deal with it until the last day we were there. So, I hope you were able to do enjoy the pics of some fun activities we got to do and the awesome scenery we were able to see!! :)

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

That does look so amazing. It looks like you guys had loads of fun.
I am def going to add Tahoe on my list of things to do this year.
Miss ya already!

JoyLyn said...

Your trip looks like it was so much fun! I can't wait to try belly dancing! ;)

Sommer said...

lol I was teasing ash about the zebra hoodie on the phone and she said it was yours... I should have known sassy girl! Looks like you guys had a blast! Even the name Tahoe just sounds so cool. Good picks, I especially like the one of you and your girls and your hair is sticking straight up in the air =) It made me laugh, you are so cute!

Ashley said...

Ahhhh! I'm so sad. I miss it already. Thanks for the great time. It was nice to look at the pics and reminice.

Amanda fair said...

ya'll sure did a lot! it looked super fun too!

Kat & Joe said...

You did a great job of putting this together! I will look at it over and over! It was sooooooooo fun!
Love MOM

Kat & Joe said...

Actually that was me MOM, I don't know how it gone on from Kat and Joe! Love you again, mom .....I MISS YOU!!!

sexychoco said...

Cute pics!! I want to go! I want to live in the scandanavian Castle!!hehehe!!

Rachel said...

How is Cali? I sure miss it. So, when are you coming back to visit?

Kat & Joe said...

fun to see your pictures. How is Cali? I miss ya.
Kathryn and Shad