

This last year, I had the opportunity to move in with a co-worker from Del Sol. I heard she had an opening, and I was in a sticky situation, so I thought...why not! Over that short time I was able to live with her and get to know her a little more. I gained a friendship that I will never forget! It has truly been the greatest blessing to live with you Sabrina!! OMG OMG OMG! What fun times we've had and I can't even count on my 2 hands all the tasty burgers we ate together!! FIVE GUYS FOREVER!! hehe Anyway, now the time has come to move on in my life and experience new things. This, unfortunately, has caused me to have to move out. :( I have to say, I am extremely distraught, but at the same time, I feel this change is what is supposed to happen for now.
Thank you again for everything and you know if I end up back over that way someday, I'm kicking the new roomie out! hehe :) Love ya Roomie!
2 comments:
AWWWW!! Love you Em!
I second Allys comment.
You are too funny Em. I miss ya already.
Post a Comment