Sunday, March 22, 2009

TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!! DVD RELEASE!!!!






OMG OMG OMG!!! The best movie EVER has finally come to DVD this last saturday at 12:01 A.M.!!! YEAH!! Anyway, if any of you do not realize how big of a fan I am, don't worry, because I am in this news video on www.abc4.com to prove it! Don't worry. I wouldn't have missed a dvd release party for anything. okay okay, I did have to leave before she signed autographs, cuz I had to head to work. Bummer!!! At least I got to meet her and shake her had. So, click on this link...and you should see me like 2 or 3 times throughout the video. I'm usually on the right hand side of the screen and in a black jacket and my hair is pulled back.

http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=91364@video.ktvx.com&articleID=91364

So, here's the story...
I heard that there were going to be 5 cities that had a random Twilight star come and appear at some dvd release party. Salt Lake City was lucky to be one of the cities and once I found out where this star was going to show up, you know I was there in a heartbeat!! I was given a little tip that is was Victoria...from Twilight, so I thought, why not...i'll check things out. I thought maybe I'd get a glance. But...oh no. I somehow was lucky enough to get to be at the front of the crowd and as she walked in, she walked right to ME before anyone else, shook my hand, and then continued down the line of fans!! I mean, there were over 5,000 fans there and she picked me first out of anyone else!! Oh yah!

Here are some othere pics that were taken that night. I swear my friend and I were getting our pics taken left and right, but for the life of me, I couldn't find any online. We were also interviewed, but I don't think those were shown anywhere either.

So, here are some pics. A lot of these pics, I'm like right there, outside of the frame and not in it. One of the pics, you can see the top of my head. Her head is blocking mine. haha :(...but at least I made the news! haha Mom and Dad should be so proud. My moment of fame as a Twilight fan!! The biggest fan EVER!! haha

7 comments:

sexychoco said...

I am SO proud to be called your BFF !! Can I get YOUR autograph!!? ;) hehe...
Hey, so "Victoria" looks beautiful...I thought maybe I would have been scared to meet her because she freaks me out in the movie and the book hehe...but she looks cool and nice! cute!!

so jealous!

Sommer said...

oh my gosh you are so lucky!!!! wow, that's all I can say!

Michelle and Sean said...

Thats awesome!! How fun!!

Ashley said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I could have been a little teeny bopper with you! I loved hearing your story! I think I would have peed my pants if I was there. Now my little Em is a celeb!

Heather Marie said...

Oh my gosh, I see your head!!Aww, that is so awesome! I am so glad you got to meet her. Red heads rock!

Maren said...

Wow, that is really cool Emilie! I love your story. How neat that you were the first person to shake hands with Victoria and get on the news.

Bubbles said...

How fun! Too bad it wasn't the cute vampire guy