











So, this last week and weekend, I headed down to the coast of California to celebrate my big day with my good friend Angi, my sister Melissa, and her cute little family! I had the time of my life. This year, Disneyparks are giving away free admission into one of their parks on your birthday. I figured, it would be a fun event to try out this year and spend it with my sista! Other than going to Disneyland, I also got to go down to my favorite city, Newport Beach, and eat at my favorite seafood place, The Crab Cooker! I have to say it was one amazing Bday! :)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Girl! Did you get my voice mail? I had to ring the doorbell to get the dogs to bark on command.
wow that is awesome!! Sounds like it was a blast.
I'm so jealous! You looked like you had a blast! I'm so glad that you got to go to your favorite place in the world. I can't believe how big Asher and Tots are getting! So.... when do you have your next tri planned to Cali? (Did you get to see their cute new dog?)I miss ya!
That's awesome! I'm glad you had such a fun time! And happy birthday girl!
I'm glad you came to visit too!! So are great pictures by the way! I can't wait for you to come back and visit again lil' sis!
i'm glad you had a fantasic birthday! you deserve girlfriend!
Post a Comment