Sunday, March 1, 2009

8 Things...

8 Things...

I got tagged...enjoy! These are not really in any kind of order.

8 favorite tv shows:
1. Gossip Girl
2. The Bachelor
3. Biggest Loser
4. CSI's
5. The Closer
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Two and a half men
8. Brothers and Sisters

8 things I look forward to:
1. Cooking School
2. Meeting someone special. :)
3. Making babies. hehe
4. Going to visit my BFF in PA. Love ya Ash!
5. Buying my own place someday and decorating it the way I want to.
6. Traveling more
7. Not having to work 2 jobs. :(
8. Vacations!!

8 favorite places to eat:
1. Cheesecake factory
2. PF Changs
3. Wingers
4. Five Guys
5. Zupas
6. Palastas (best pizza buffet EVEr...in PA)
7. As of recently...Market Street Grill. :)
8. Squatters, Sky box, or any sports pub bar...they have the best food!!

8 things on my wishlist:
1. To be able to finish school
2. Buy my own place someday
3. Get a passport and travel the world
4. Work this summer in Alaska (fingers crossed)
5. Have no money worries and be able to have the funds availabe to do whatever I want to do anytime I want dangit! haha
6. Go to cooking school
7. Take a lighthouse cruise. ( I hear the New Englad area has great ones.)
8. Maybe get asked out on a date once in awhile. haha

8 favorite movies:
1. Twilight
2. Robin Hood, prince of thieves
3. Wild Hearts can't be broken
4. The count of Monte Cristo
5. Titanic
6. Pearl Harbor
7. Australia
8. PS I love you...
...and many many others. These are to name just a few :)

8 People I Tag...
1. Ashley
2. Sommer
3. Joy
4. Rachel
5. Amanda
6. Leah
7. Bex
8. Nixy :)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

When I saw "8 favorite movies" I thought to myself "There is no way Emilie will be able to only list 8." But you did! Way to go. You should have just put a link to imdb or something. Love ya!

Sommer said...

I love cont of monte cristo too! And palasta's ha ha that place is awesome. We have a PF changs here but I've never been to it, I hear it's amazing though. THat was fun to read, I'm glad you did it! Love ya girl!

sexychoco said...

Love it! I would love to join you on the "lighthouse" cruise...I still have yet to see a lighthouse! :)

Joe Cressssss said...

yo em!

Kat & Joe said...

emilie,
what job are you wanting to get in Alaska this summer? I have two guy friends/ co-workers who are going this summer to drive buses/vans for tourists. I hope you are able to do it. I hear it pays good.
Kathryn