Friday, February 27, 2009

Vegas for V-day





































I realize I haven't been great at blogging it up for quite some time, so I decided to post some pics from my most recent trip.

Anyway, I went to Las Vegas over Valentines and President's day weekend with some friends and had the time of my life! We rented a sweet loft there for the 14 of us that went. While there, we hit up the strip, did some penny slots, clubbin, shopping, lots of eating, and saw a couple shows. It was a great time had by all...plus I got to meet some cool new peeps!

Unfortunately, I did not take a lot of pics, but here are a few for your enjoyment.

Love you all! :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I so love the In n Out Burger sign. I still need to find one and try it out. After all... you are always talking about it! I enjoyed hearing about your trip. I'm glad you had fun, you always have interesting stories to tell. How did you get that one pic of you with your name on it? Looks cool.