Monday, January 26, 2009

Snow Day!















































































This last Friday, my company let everyone out half a day to go up to Park City and have a snow day or shopping day. The group I went up with chose to go tubing. They have a sweet tubing hill up there. The unfortunate thing is that we got up there to tube and because it had been raining, the hill was too slushy to sled down. As an alternative activity, we headed over to the Park City ski resort where they have a sweet Mountain roller coaster. It's called the Alpine coaster. I have to say it's one of the funnest roller coaster rides i've been on. I was sure scared for my life, but...I had the best time ever! We went on it a couple times and I have to say doubling up with someone on the coaster made it ever faster and scarier! Missy can attest to this, as she was my coaster buddy. :)
Anyway, it ended up turning out to be a fabulous day of fun in the snow! Plus...I got some sweet pics out of it. :)

6 comments:

Heidi Henderson said...

what fun pictures! I love them!

sexychoco said...

OH my gosh I'm jealous! That coaster ride looks awesome!!! We have to do that!

PS you are totally putting out the vibe! ;) LOL! hottie!

Maren said...

Hi Emilie! I didn't know you had a blog until I saw your mom looking at it yesterday on our computer. I'm glad you're in the blogging world now! Looks like you had a fun time at Park City, and you look really cute in your snow gear and scarf.

Kat & Joe said...

Emilie, That is awesome you got to ride a roller coaster right there with the snow! I so am going to do that some day!
Kathryn

Bubbles said...

Very cute! I'm glad you had so much fune Aunt ME ME! Can't wait to see you in March!

Staci said...

what fun! i am so sad snowboarding is over. love park city.