
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to go up to Park City for the annual Sundance Film Festival. It happens around this time every year and is a huge event. I have lived in Utah for about 10 years now and had never been to the festival until yesterday and now I am full of regret of the years I have missed attending it. It was absolutely amazing to be up in this gorgeous little winter town with skiers, snowboarders, filmmakers, movie stars, etc. To name a few of stars we sighted up there were Ian Ziering from 90210, Kevin Corrigan from Departed, some guy from CSI: Las Vegas, Shaun White...the pro snowboarder (we were talking to him. He's pretty hilarious), Michael Cera from Juno and Arrested Development ( he was sitting 2 rows behind me at the show).
The show we got into is called "Adventureland". Some known actors in this movie you might know are Kristin Stewart (from Twilight), Bill Hader (Superbad, Pineapple Express, Saturday night live, and other comedies.), Ryan Reynolds (Just Friends and Definitely Maybe), and others who I hadn't really seen in much. After the film was shown, the actors and actresses that were there for the premier got up on stage and answered questions. It was pretty exciting to be 2 rows back from the stage. Most all were there except for Ryan Reynolds. Dangit! I was pretty sad, but at least I got to see the Kristin Stewart. I was pretty stoked to see her after the seeing the "Twilight" movie. hehe
8 comments:
you go girl! I love that you got those pictures :)
What is up with the Twilight chicks hair?
Awesome Emilie, thats great you finally got to go.
Kat
that is awesome! i am sooooo jealous! i love celebrities!
you are soooooooooooo lucky!!!!!
I'm so jealous! You always do the funniest things. I should just move out there with you!
how fun! i would have loved that!
I am glad you got to go! I would not have known probably any of those actors by face or name!
Post a Comment