
Okay...so I'm not really sure about this whole blogging thing, but I thought I'd give it a whirl, since most of my family and good friends have blogs. Now, no more hasseling. I'm here today. It's done. Let's see if I will be here tomorrow. It may be a lot of work, but time will tell.
Not really sure what to start blogging about, but it is the end of the day and not a lot has gone on. So, maybe i'll have something a little more exciting to blog about tomorrow.
As I've told my friend Rachel...I love lots of pictures with blogs, so Im sure you'll get a lot from time to time with mine. That is...if I keep up with it. So, in honor of the "Big Game" between UTAH and BYU on saturday, I'll post a pic (if I can figure out how to) of who I'm supporting. Don't be haters...but yes UTAH will pull us UTE fans a win! GO UTES!!
Love you all...til tomorrow then.
Not really sure what to start blogging about, but it is the end of the day and not a lot has gone on. So, maybe i'll have something a little more exciting to blog about tomorrow.
As I've told my friend Rachel...I love lots of pictures with blogs, so Im sure you'll get a lot from time to time with mine. That is...if I keep up with it. So, in honor of the "Big Game" between UTAH and BYU on saturday, I'll post a pic (if I can figure out how to) of who I'm supporting. Don't be haters...but yes UTAH will pull us UTE fans a win! GO UTES!!
Love you all...til tomorrow then.
4 comments:
OH my gosh!!!! I'm going to totally add you to my blog Yo!
Em you are the cutest!
I love that picture of you! Hot! I am glad you joined the blogger community!
YEAH!!!! Welcome.
Post a Comment