
I'm back. This thing has sucked me in dangit! Day 2 of blogging. It's great. I'm pretty excited about it I guess, especially after getting some comments on yesterday's posts. I love comments! keep 'em comin and I'll keep bloggin. haha :) Deal?
So, you've all heard of the "Sisterhood of the traveling pants" series, I'm sure. Well, this is one of my favorite series and today the "Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2" movie has been released. I have to say i'm pretty dang excited! So, in honor of the movie release, I'm thinkin of making a fleece blanket. I know I know. Kinda random, but it won't be too hard. No sewing machine involved. That's how I like it! Just fleece, scissors, and a lot of tying. Maybe tomorrow, after it's all said and done, I'll post a pic of it. Yeah! I already having something to blog about tomorrow. This is going great! :o) Til tomorrow then...:)
3 comments:
Way to go, 2 days in a row!
I want to see that movie! I still haven't seen it:(
sooooooooo let's see the blanket... hahahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment