oh you are so wrong to be rooting for them! :) who's the boy you're trying to impress? brandon says if you didn't graduate from college you're not entitled to have an opinion. anywho...that's just wrong! traitor. we love you and can't wait to eat your mouth watering, melt in your mouth, rolls! so excited!
There's not a whole lot to tell about. I'm single, I work, I play, I try and live life to the fullest. I take each day as it comes. Sometimes those days are disappointing, while other days are full of excitement!
3 comments:
oh you are so wrong to be rooting for them! :) who's the boy you're trying to impress? brandon says if you didn't graduate from college you're not entitled to have an opinion. anywho...that's just wrong! traitor. we love you and can't wait to eat your mouth watering, melt in your mouth, rolls! so excited!
GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOOOOO Utes!!!! I'm a big BYU fan but this game is for the Utes. They have to win so they can go to a BCS game. YEA!!
Post a Comment