Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall 2009 Trip to the Beautiful Northwest!


























Recently, I went on a trip with a couple friends up into the Northwest through Oregon, Washington, and up into Vancouver Canada. I ended up taking more than 300 photos, so I will just post a few to highlight some of the trip. If you'd like to see more than what you see here...check my facebook. I added an album of more than a hundred of them.
I have to say, other than the New England area, the Northwest is probably just as or a more beautiful part of the country than I have seen!! I took way too many scenic pictures that don't do its beauty the justice it deserves. :) I hope you all enjoy!

8 comments:

~*Alina*~ said...

you WOULD go to Forks!

Ashley said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I could go. I love the TREES! (shocker!)I'm glad you had a blast. YOu look great!

Rachel said...

thank goodness for digital cameras. Can you imagine developing that much film? I'm glad you had fun. I see you ever went to Forks! Wow. Miss you!

sexychoco said...

LOVE the pics em! Cannoy wait for our "New Moon" night!! hehe!! Love you!

Kat & Joe said...

I have always wanted to go to Canada! And now leah will live there for 1 and 1/2 years. Crazy! Looks like fun.

Sommer said...

Wow those picture are fabulous! What a fun life you have!

Creswell-Hyde Away said...

Those are absolutely beautiful pictures! I think they even win over the Southern California beach! I am glad you got to go!

Maren said...

Beautiful! What a fun trip and you chose some fantastic places to go. I would love to go visit/revisit some of the places in your pictures!