Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Take me out to the Ball Game..."

Tonight, the Roomie and a friend and I found 99 cent tickets plus free hot dog tickets to the L.A. Dodgers game. Of course we couldn't pass such an opportunity up with such a great deal and a day off of work! So, we went and had a great time eating lots of yummy baseball snacks, people-watching, and watching the Dodgers smash the Pirates. :) Anyway, I decided to take my camera with me in our little venture and I was able to capture a few shots of the Dodgers as well as the Pittsburgh Pirates who they played.









"Baseball butts drive me nuts!" :)







8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yah! How fun! I was so happy to see your sweet text during the game ;)

You will never believe it...I went to dinner with someone who didnt like Wingers. I think Ill never talk to them again ;)
I miss my Wingers buddy....:(

Rachel said...

Baseball butts are the best. I've never been to a major league baseball game. That looks like a lot of fun!

Jill said...

I love The Dodgers and Dodgers Stadium!! Glad you had fun at the game!

Creswell-Hyde Away said...

How fun Emilie! Where did you ever get 99cent tickets!

Leah Re-Etta said...

FUN! I'm so jealous! Hey...my papers are going in tomorrow (ps)

Kat & Joe said...

Cool, i have never been to a major baseball game before. Looks fun. I loved seeing all the pictures of your house and the beach near by.
Kathryn

Sommer said...

cute hair Em!

Ashley said...

The Pittsburgh Pirates? NOT FAIR! Too bad it didn't see it in PA! I am sad. You were here last year at this time. I miss ya!