




It could have not been a better weekend to go out of town for the best girl's trip ever! My good friend, Tawny, invited all of her girlfriends up to her cabin in Flaming Gorge over this last weekend. It all started Friday morning at the early hour of 7 a.m.... Amanda, Tawny, Robin, and I began our 3 hour journey to the cabin to get it opened up and start the sun-bathing before the rest of the girls got there. WTF...in less that 4 hours of being up at the cabin, I got the sunburn I had hoped that I might get this weekend, but didn't plan on happening, because of possible cold weather. I was so happy to get my first sun of 2009, but at the same time a little annoyed because it was the most uncomfortable feeling for the rest of the weekend. Oh well, sunburn or no sunburn, I had a fabulous time and loved every minute and still enjoyed the sun and beautiful weather that we were so lucky to have.
While there, we enjoyed some amazing views of the gorge, as well as touring the Flaming Gorge Dam, and other fun little view points, and fun little sights to see. We even enjoyed the best "dam" burger in the world, they say. haha I won't lie. It was pretty tasty. Anyway, I have to say it was a much needed mini vacation and Thank you to Tawny and all the rest of your girls who made it fun! I love you all!
Enjoy a few pics that I was able to take while there.
7 comments:
you suck!!!! I want to go on a girls trip to flaming gorge with you!!!!!!! LOL, you are gorgeous Emilee!
Great pictures! It was a fun trip! Thanks for all the rockstar times!
wow that was fantatic trip... i have to agree! girl weekends freakin' rock! thanks for coming! i stinkin' love your face and am so glad we are sistas!
I'm so sad I missed it! Glad you girls had a good time!
Looks like fun girly! Glad you had fun, and got some sun :)
It looks beautiful... and so did that burger! :0) Can't wait to get some sun with you! Only 3 more weeks!
haha! Love the pictures girl! :) LOL good times!! Love ya!
Post a Comment